Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A - Z

A-Z

A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Pretty much all of them but #1 would be dusting!
D. Dogs: Rascal and Mercedes (Rascal is lab/husky/chow/pit bull mutt boy and Mer is a poodle/beagle mix but I think she has terrier in her?)
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. No questions.
F. Favorite color: Purple, Teal
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play: does the recorder count?
J. Job title: Currently: unemployed!
K. Kids: 0
L. Live: in Elizabeth City
M. Mother’s name: Kimberly
N. Nicknames: "Marcy Beth", Little Bit, Ember
O. Overnight hospital stays: No
P. Pet peeves: The sound of Styrofoam..!!!!Q. Quote from a movie: "Don't judge me monkey"-Grandma's Boy
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Older brother, two older sisters, sister-in-law and a half-brother
U. Underwear: Always
V. Vegetable you hate: BEETS!!!!!!
W. What makes you run late: My dogs being so cuddly
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: I don't think I have a signature dish but I keep trying new recipes all the time
Z. Zoo animal: Otters

No comments:

Post a Comment