Monday, November 7, 2011

Eliza Doolittle "Skinny Genes"

Enjoy this video! Reminds me of my super awesome Bambeanie Polk (Ashley Polk).

Here is a picture of this cool person and myself:

And here is a picture of our lazy feet, moments before we fell asleep on the hammock for a couple of hours!:
 Aren't you glad I forced us to go grab a blanket?

She is in Spain right now. I miss her like crazy! Thank the Lord for Skype or I would go absolutely crazy!

I regret not getting to do as much with her this summer as I wish I could. I was working, planning a wedding and had some family things going on. It's true: Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I can't wait for her to return but I am so proud of her for going on this journey again. I love hearing about all of her adventures! If she does go to the mountains when she returns, then we will have a mountain and a east coast place to crash ;)

Love you schweebie, pumpkin pie head! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment