Monday, November 21, 2011

After some soul searching, I can't think of a title!

I have already started slacking horribly on keeping up with my blog. :/
I know this video is super random but JJ and I started singing this on the way up to VA Beach yesterday and I forgot how funny this song is!

I don't even know where to begin playing catch-up so instead of writing a novel I will make this shorter than I normally would. My internship this past week: we made homemade cinnamon rolls. My classes went smooth as well. Thursday night I got to go back to Havelock to stay with my family. I got to see my niece and nephews. I went to Lauren's bridal party night (I think I had more fun than I could even begin to describe!) My mama came with me so that made the night even better. Saturday I came back home and recovered. JJ and I watched "Limitless" on Netflix and it was an interesting movie.  Yesterday we went up to VA Beach to see some of JJ's family. I took the girls to the mall and we saw Breaking Dawn. I was shocked at how graphic the movie was since it is geared towards teenagers. I thought the movie was good and I will definitely have to go see Part II when it comes out. 

I actually get to be home until Wednesday afternoon. We are heading to Havelock to have oysters with my family. Thursday around lunch we are doing Thanksgiving with my family then we are heading to Emerald Isle to do Thanksgiving with JJ's family. I am making a broccoli and cheese casserole (can't give the recipe because it's a secret!), sweet potato cupcakes and pumpkin fudge. If the pumpkin fudge turns out correctly, I will post it. Tonight for dinner I am making beef stroganoff and asparagus for dinner. I will post pictures later.

I have several recipes and steps I have not posted yet so I will post one later today.

One reflection I have is this: I am so happy with where I am at right now. There are only a few loose ends I feel like I need to tie in my life (school, only two relationships), and I can see how much I have grown in just the three years I have been at college. Things that would bother me then certainly do not bother me now. When something bothers me now, I address it then instead of stewing or thinking into it too much.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! :)

Words from the wise:

Sincerely,
Marcy

1 comment: