Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

And what better way to start it off than by having a horrible nightmare?

Yup. Thanks a bunch fictional holiday!

Several years ago JJ and me traveled to Pigeon Forge, TN and on the way back we stopped in at a Native American store and he bought me a dream catcher. Ever since, I have not had any bad dreams. I used to have many my Sophomore year of college. I have been sleeping pleasantly since we moved to Elizabeth City UNTIL I put my "wonderful" dream catcher up. Wednesday night I had a serene, clarifying dream then last night...made me wake up confused, sweating and completely unhappy. We will be gone this weekend so hopefully I can see if it even has anything to do with the dream catcher.

I hope everyone has a relaxing yet fun weekend. JJ had his check up yesterday and is healing just fine. Went to Joann's to use a gift card a friend and her fiancee (Cindy and Will) gave me for graduation. Thanks again!! Today I have some errands to take care of and I am going to Zumba at 11:00 a.m. with my buddy Erin. The plan is to stay in New Bern tonight. Tomorrow morning I am going to meet my mama to get some clothes for my first year of teaching (like I said, my mama is the BEST!) Heading to Ashleigh Smith's shower thrown by Lauren after that. Then...BEACHIN' it up baby! The goals over beach week include 1. Catching up with JJ, family and friends 2. Relaxing 3. Keeping up with my working out 4. Relaxing 5. Relaxing ;)

Lots of Love! Marcy

1 comment:

  1. Bad dreams suckkkkkk!

    We should plan to do a workout on the beach this week! That would be really fun :)

    ReplyDelete