Friday, October 28, 2011

Yummy Food, Simple Crafts & Me: A Work in Progress

Well, let me start by saying "Good mid-morning!" from Elizabeth City! 

I decided to create a blog with ideas I fall on and/or create...and let me warn you, this can range from..

  1. Sewing
  2. Foods
  3. Holiday Crafts
  4. Gift Ideas
  5. Home Decor
  6. Tips to Make Your Life Easier
  7. Self-Improvement/Motivatoin
  8. Life as a New Wife
  9. .....Yes, the list could go on and on!
 My husband and I just moved to Elizabeth City, NC from Greenville, NC because he just landed a full-time job at the Coast Guard base here working as a ".Net/Oracle Developer". My forte is certainly not in technology as his is but I am working on becoming tech saavy so this is my first attempt. :)

Later today, I am going to make homemade butternut squash soup and will be posting pictures of the steps as well as a copy of the recipe.

2 comments:

  1. Love that you are doing this! I remember I had an account from awhile ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try to make a butternut squash soup! I printed a recipe out yesterday, but send me yours please.

    ReplyDelete